Tuesday, October 26, 2010

SKUNKLOVE

Was watching a movie, titled "HITCH"....yeah i know a lot of y'all seen it.so apart from the scary look face Big will had because of his allergies, and Eva Mendes killer body, what also caught me was a line....."no lady wakes up in the morning with out the thought of wanting to be swept of her feet,all the guy needs is the right broom"....well he didn't say it exactly like that but ,still you get the gist.

So because of this i thought hey, maybe i should look for the right broom,...sorry bulldozer and sweep this chick i have had an eye on for quite sometime,....so i did.

Did my push ups,had my bath, sprayed half my Ange Ou Le Demon perfume by Givenchy...............OKAY!!!!, my mum's perfume doesn't mean i don't have a classy one.so you know i use one of the CK editions.....anyway back to the story.i put on my T.M, Pierre Cardin, locked up with a pair of P.S............i was out to kill,oh b4 i forget ,i topped it up with my nerd shades.

So here i was ready for my kill, knowing so well that i wasn't only going to sweep her off,i was going to seal the deal.

She takes an early bus to work so i woke up early to catch up with her.........my plan was to sit with her and from there start dropping my lines, making her go ooohhh and wowwwwww and awwwwww.(you know how i roll)...but some idiot guy just beats me to the sit so tough lock i had to sit behind.plan A failed ...next stop plan B.....as you can already see or realize, am jobless...BUT..please take into consideration my relentless energy and desperation.

Plan B was to follow her to work which i did, she works in one of those tall buildings that need an elevator,so here i was chasing her hoping i could catch her in it .............long story short,my hands aching from typing.....i caught up with her as she was closing the lift...and i shouted in the best accent i could master...hold it please.........that was my first mistake,i wish she didn't hold it because when i go in to the lift and the door closed my smiles turned to frown, then tears.........some awful smell, a blend off rotten eggs, sour beans and fish hit me,(more like skunk gas)....i ended up being the one swept off his feet....she didn't hold it, the chick had farted.CRAP....i tried looking at a her and she was all acting, like she didn't do nothing.searching for a phone that wasn't ringing.....good thing i also spray my hanky so it saved me.

still not being dithered by my mission, i decided to go ahead,i said hi, nice shoes....she faced me, open her mouth said something....but too late the garlic breathe knocked me out.....woke up in the receptions' corner and they told me i passed out,they found me lying in the lift....stupid chick,after nearly killing me, best she could have done was call for help.............

No comments:

Post a Comment