Monday, August 22, 2011

Dear Santa 2......................AGAIN

Dear Santa,
Really don’t know why I bothered, really don’t, but I’m still pushed to write to you again. It wont feel right if I didn’t thank you, thank you for leaving up to my expectations of you, thank you for confirming my opinion, thank you for nothing, for crushing my expectations, for making me finally realize that you are a fat white potbellied racist. I really thought I stood a good chance of being on you list of people to visit. Even gave out my neighbourhoods secret to hunt out Rudolf, but being the back stabbing prick you are, you skipped my place. But hey, I don’t hold it against you. I really don’t, but so you know you’ve gone down in my book as a fraud and scam artist.
You actually thought you could wreck my Christmas by not showing up, didn’t you? well I’m sorry but my Christmas was still fun with out you stupid presents, I may not have gotten any gift from you, but I still got some from people who believe in me and know I’m worth something. Didn’t get the blackberry, zune, camera, PS3 or even the date, but I still got my new wardrobe and accessories, you hear that…….i got presents from my own personal Santa and they sure ain't white, fat, hairy and over weight. So with all inborn energy I say, YOU LOSE!
In the end I got to realise that Christmas doesn’t circle round you, matter of fact you are what you are because we give you that yard stick, but not anymore for me. For me my Christmas is about being with those that give a rats ass about me, that also believe that the best we can be is when we are together under one roof exchanging laughs, smiles and good times. This I guess would be my new message, and my aim for 2011, …..to put you out of business. Good luck to you trying slide down chimneys, you just might be landing in a snare or be charged for breaking in and entry. See how you’ll survive behind bars, you’ll be turned into someone’s white b***H. As for you reindeers, my target practise just increased. Next season we’ll be having roast deer for supper. You’ll go from HOHOHO to NONONONO.LOL
I’ll definitely have the last laugh and trust me it won’t sound like HOHOHOHOHOHO
Yours Truly
Your biggest fan

No comments:

Post a Comment